Are you a highly committed and passionate person to take challenges who does not get in panic in any extreme customer pressure and at same time are you capable to take right decisions? Do you have good communication, negotiation skills and vast telecom knowledge? Ericsson is this place, and we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative technical environment. This position will be sitting either in Brasil (São Paulo) or Mexico (city to be defined).
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- Is a most critical function of Service Area Support ”Emergency Recovery Center”
- Responsible for Emergency Handling Services and accountable to restore the customer system to pre-outage perfomance level in the shortest possible time
- You’ll lead Emergency Recovery team comparising of Local and Global team and ensure Emergency Support Services are delivered in an appropriate and professional manner
- You’ll get an opportunity to trigger and lead Crisis Management during massive network or country wide outages
- You get to work with a best in class Local and Global team, while interacting closely with our customers
- You can remove barriers and address complex situations with regards to technical and political challenges while driving the emergency
- You get an opportunity to show your leadership skills while driving technical and management bridge
- Participate with various levels of Regional, Global Support management in post event analysis
- Ability to solve problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability is to lead and manage technical team
- Ability to remain calm and focused under extremely stressful situations
- Ability to handle highly political situations
- Remains open minded when approaching problems, considering all inputs and available alternatives before making decisions
- Has a level of customer service skills necessary to handle diverse customer reactions, especially aggressive and/or disruptive
- Must be aware of and be able to convey issues of customer/market diversity to the recovery team
- Ability to guide Global Support specialists through the recovery without impeding data collection for later investigation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Telecom Network Knowledge
- Always available in designated shifts and availiablity to support after shifts
You must have:
- Background in Customer Support Services
- Hands on experiences on either of Telecom Products e.g. Core, BSS, OSS, Radio, Cloud,IMS etc.
- Engineering experience or equivalent and should have broad experience in trouble shooting in a Telecom domain
- Ericsson Technical Certification Associated for IP or equivalent
- Ericsson Technical Certification Associated for Cloud or Equivalent
We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging everyday. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 315862