Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
The Ericsson Security Manager is a visionary industry-leading in product in security management and security assurance in telecom and network domains. By joining us, you have a unique opportunity to work with group of extremely passionate and talented security, software development & operation professionals to build the next generation of security management and security assurance.
We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and a possibility to work with the latest frameworks, tools and technologies.
As a Customer Project Manager your main responsibility is to lead ESM projects/programs and ensure successful deliveries, on time and with good quality fulfilling the contractual requirements. You will be working closely together with the Customers, Customer Units, ESM DevOps team, Product Line, Product Owners and high-end Cross-Functional Teams.
Characteristics of the professional we are looking for:
• Proven track record in demanding operative role(s)
• Demonstrated Leadership skills
• Strong Project Management skills in large-scale projects/programs
• Solid understanding of modern Product Development
• Customer oriented mindset and experience in managing external customer interfaces
• Experience in Product Introduction
• Strong change management skills
• Experience in Product Lifecycle Management
• Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Proficiency with the English Language
Experience / competence that is seen as an advantage:
• Knowledge/experience in Telco networks end to end
• Experience in Security Domain and industry standards
• Knowledge/experience in DevOps and Continuous Deployment
• Experience in release processes and release management
• Experience in pre-sales activities
• Knowledge/experience in Agile methodologies and ways of working
• Certifications: SAFe, PMP, IPMA-C (or higher), PRINCE2
• Experience in 3PP management
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant. (Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or the latest 27th January!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || R&D
Req ID: 315729