Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Internship in Packet Core Virtual function and 5G Core Network
What you’ll do?
- You will learn and cooperate on topics at the forefront of technology following projects on Network function virtualization infrastructure and cloud native techs for Packet Core network VNF
- Involvement in deploying the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology
- Packet Core Node product configuration/integration/testing close to very high-performance teams
- Post project activities
- Execute E2E testing, working close to other Team/project members for the E2E Scenario
- Scripting & coding & tracing
- Work in a international environment based on cooperation and knowledge shar
What you´ll need?
- Student or Recent Graduate in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunication field
- Ideally, first professional experience
- Technical understanding of: Cloud, virtualization, Virtual Machines internetworking
- Knowledge of Cloud native technologies (microservices/containers/dockers/Kubernetes) could be a plus
- Knowledge of Linux system, scripting, Open stack
- Good knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and very good team working, as well as intercultural skills
What we offer:
- Internship reimbursement and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you