We are looking for Cloud Solution Architect who will lead the global service team to deliver IT & Telco Cloud platform for wider implementation of both Ericsson solutions and 3PP’s like VMWare, RHOSP, AWS, etc. IT Cloud Solution Architect will focus on solution definition, technical team leading, and customer engagement works. He / She will be part of an international project team, and can expect to have interaction with a number of global markets.
- From technical aspect to lead cloud related product deployment, include Software Installation, Configuration preparation, Integration with other component or product, Migration data and service. The product include but not limited to Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment, VMWare, Redhat OpenStack and KVM at Cloud.
- Lead coding, scripting and development of automation tool or customer adaptions, mainly with Phyton and Java.
- Define technical solution for cloud project implementation.
- Support pre-sales activities, provide technical cost estimation and technical proposal.
- Identify possible impacts of specific deployment requirements on products & solutions. Feasibility studies
- Define User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Present project solution to customer and lead team discussion.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Openstack related product or IT/Telco Cloud system deployment, testing or programming.
- Familiar with Linux administration (such as Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Shell scripting. Experience on Linux related Development is a plus.
- Experienced on common Programing Languages like Python, Java.
- Good Knowledge in Cloud & Virtualization techniques and standards in the market.
- Domain experience: Cloud platform such as OpenStack, familiar with popular virtualization solutions such as KVM/Xen/VMWare is preferred.
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
- Troubleshooting skills and E2E technical understanding.
- Presentation skills and strong communication skills.
- Team leading skills and good team work spirit.
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Good leadership
Work location: Dalian, Xian, Guangzhou
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 315402