We are looking for an experienced Cloud Integration Engineer who will join the global service team to deliver IT & Telco Cloud platform for wider implementation of both Ericsson solutions and 3PP’s like VMWare, RHOSP, AWS, etc. IT Cloud Engineer will focus on works with both creating solutions and implementing them in the field. He / She will be part of an international project team, and can expect to have interaction with a number of global markets.
- Ericsson Cloud Platform deployment, NFV infrastructure integration, Operation System installation (Mainly with Ubuntu and CentOS) and Commercial service testing & verification.
- Other cloud product deployment (Besides Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment), such as VMWare, Mirantis & Redhat OpenStack.
- Prepare High Level Design, Low Level Design, Customer Acceptance Test, and Integration procedure document.
- Shell Scripting for automation tool development, mainly with Ansible and Robot Framework.
- Support pre-sales activities, including pre-sale cost estimation and solution proposal analysis.
- Technical trouble shooting
- Knowledge sharing to other colleagues and customer
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Computer Science or Engineering (IT, Telecom).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of IT/Telco Cloud system deployment and testing.
- Familiar with Linux administration (such as Redhat, CentOS, or Ubuntu) and Shell scripting. Experience on Linux related Development is a plus.
- Good understanding of network knowledge, such as VLAN, VXLAN, BGP etc.
- Good Knowledge of Cloud & Virtualization techniques in the market such as Openstack, Vmware.
- Familiar with popular virtualization solutions such as KVM/Xen/VMWare is preferred.
- Creative thinking and generate innovative ideas during work.
- Troubleshooting skills and E2E technical understanding.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Analytical learning and researching skills.
- Presentation skills.
Work location: Dalian, Xian, Guangzhou
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Dalian || ServEng
Req ID: 315386