Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Engineer / Senior Engineer / Specialist we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
As an CEM Analyst- you are responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support that the one offered by the 1st Level Operations. This shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Detailed understanding of Business and NW KPIs, correlation between NSS and BSS KPIs, Impact Analysis.
- Multidomain knowledge for E2E RCA of various issues impacting customer experience.
- Expertise in RAN and good knowledge of other NW nodes like SGSN, GGSN, SGW, PGW, PCRF, HSS.
- Detailed understanding of interfaces like Gb, Gn, Gp, Gi, S5, S1-U, S1-C, S5, S8, S11A, Iu-cs, Iu-ps, Gx, Gy.
- Expertise in SON solutions using GPEH, CHR, Megamon, CTR, etc. data for RCA.
- Through understanding of NPS methodology, identify pain points for NPS, capable of making/driving Strategy for NPS improvement at Cluster/Region/NW level.
- Smart NW Planning, NW bottlenecks, smart and efficient solutions
- Expertise in benchmarking using crowdsourcing applications like Ookla, Open Signal, P3, Tutela etc.
- Manage and proactively improve the Customer Experience
- Responsible for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within given target, duration for observed service degradation
- Responsible for solution implementations follow-up and for suggesting improvements that can lead to end-customer service improvement.
- Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, customers
- Providing key insights related to defined use cases for different stakeholders
- Collate requirement from customer and communicate with GSC SOC team.
- Interact with Customer Business/Marketing team W.r.t insights derived from SOC platform
- Participate in weekly/Monthly SOC governance
- Defining thresholds for various SKPI’s.
- Identification & preparation of Use cases on weekly basis.
- Ensure SLA Fulfilment for all related activities.
- Understand New Report requirements and/or change requests.
- Accountable for developing the smart reporting capability to meet the needs of both internal & external stakeholders
- To drive report automation internally within the SOC team by driving Rule engine automation.
- Preparation of Weekly Deliverables (SOC Reports & SKPI's trending)
- Campaign efficiency tracking and Impact Analysis in terms of NSS and BSS.
- Closely work with Marketing team to give Smart/Precise/Efficient Inputs for Data Monetization
- Governance with SOC development team on Open issues related to platform/Application.
- Providing key business/network insights to MSIP
- Detailed analysis and improvement for Throughput and Latency/RTT.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Strong knowledge of Telecom network and domains
- Strong knowledge of Interfaces and CP/UP concept, Error codes,
- Good knowledge of Technologies (2G,3G,4G) and IP
- Knowledge of Call flows, Signaling and protocols
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Expertise in MS Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports)
- Result oriented
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Developed skills in Interpersonal communication
- Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences, and skills to create a learning culture.
Education: Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 4 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.