Ericsson Functional Area: Networks
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Work Rights: AU/NZ Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
Travel: less than 10%
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are seeking a Service Delivery Line Manager (SDLM) for Deployment Services which include: Site Acquisition, Site Engineering, Civil construction, Installation, Integration and Acceptance.
The SDLM job role is in the Line Management organisation within Operations, with the purpose of ensuring that services are competently executed to customer and stakeholder requirements.
The SDLM is responsible to create and ensure customer value and satisfaction through an efficient Service delivery. Managing people and delivering services into customer programs within OHS guidelines.
The SDLM’s main purpose is to support services sales directly and/or indirectly via the unit resources and to understand and align to overall Service Delivery Processes, Models, and Strategies.
The SDLM will act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organisation in order to ensure excellence in operational performance.
In this role, you would:
- Ensure service delivery execution including Site Acquisition, Site Engineering, Civil construction, Installation, Integration and Acceptance.
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Manage and Develop 20+ staff according to Competence & Performance Management
- Drive and Support services sales and identify new business opportunities
- Manage unit finances and formulate strategies and concepts to make sure services are delivered on time and on budget
- Apply Service Delivery Processes and Strategies
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Tertiary Education: Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in a people management position
- Knowledge in at least one of the following areas; Site Acquisition, Engineering, Installation
- Excellent social and communication skills to build, develop and manage staff
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery Process, Models, and Strategy
- Financial Acumen to Develop a Profitable Delivery Strategy
- Flexibility to work in a high pace environment
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few "Tips&Tricks" from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.