We are now looking for a Service Delivery Manager, are you interested? As a Service Delivery Manager, you accelerate service delivery, efficiency, and performance within and between operations in the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs to build an environment that supports global efficiency and profitable growth.
In this role, you will drive the delivery effort to make their work more efficient through adequate delivery tools, processes, ways of working, measurements & KPIs, job roles, competence models. You will support, deployment programs and common structures. You will also identify and execute improvements within the global service delivery organization.
Additionally, you will secure close partnership within the Regions, Global Service Centers and Global Competence Hubs and Business Units, to upgrade competence and Knowledge Management practices.
- You will lead and support Service Delivery
- Maintain delivery models, frameworks, job roles, assessments, and strategies
- Lead sponsors on all levels within Global Service Delivery
- Deploy and implement Service Delivery Strategy
- Provide training and drive knowledge transfer
- At least 5 years working experiences
- Core three ways of working understanding.
- Business Case Understanding
- Prior Knowledge of Sales Processes
- Change and improvement management skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Project Management skills
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Financial acumen and skills
- Contract and commercial experiences is plus
- Inventing and innovating experience
- You are capable of formulating strategies and concepts
- Presenting and communicating information
- You excel in adapting and responding to change
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || Beijing || || ServEng
Job details: Service Delivery Management