We are now looking for a Test Engineer to support test HW/SW implementation and maintainence with cost efficient and safe production. Test engineer will also responsible to support Global supply site test readiness.
- Secure Ericsson global production site test performance, closely monitor test performence, take corrctive action through test data analysis.
- Propose production test improvements together with design & develop team.
- provide production requirements align with design rules from a supply perspective
- support NPI project prototype build practice and producability
- Conduct test flow optimizations, reduce production cost.
- Training maintainence team and give certification to operator.
- Strong knowledge of RF test and RF measurement.
- 1+ year experience in Transceiver, Antenna, Filter or Power Amplifier
- Proficient with operation of RF instruments (Signal Generator, Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer and Power Meter etc. )
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Logical thinking and team spirit
- Fluent oral and written English
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 315147