Role and Responsibility
- Speak to business areas and understand supply chain operations to find visualization and analytics improvement opportunities.
- Develop reporting tools (e.g. dashboards) to improve efficiency and data based decision making. Maintain dashboards as required.
- Influence business areas to utilize new solutions and monitor their dashboard usage.
- Keep updated with new technologies and learn data foundation knowledge.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to learn and share best practices.
- Experience with visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Qlik
- Programming experience and database skills (e.g. VBA, SQL)
- Supply Chain and Business process understanding (SAP HANA, ONE, BW, EDW)
- Logical and analytical mindset.
- Good communication skills to develop relationships with stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 315142