Head of Portfolio Strategy, Business Area Digital Services
Do you want to be part of building up our Portfolio Strategy in BA Digital services Portfolio unit?
Do you want to work together in an engaged team? Do you want to learn new areas, accelerate your own skills and make an impact for our business?
What will make a difference for us is your personality, your ability to collaborate, learn, influence and lead. You will work closely together with the head of Portfolio and be part of the Portfolio leadership team. This is a line manager position.
We are looking for a strong and passionate leader, capable of making an impact influencing, supporting and driving portfolio strategic choices, operating in an environment of new and fast-moving technologies and business shifts.
The future will look very different and the future starts today. We are re-inventing the service provider experience and in Ericsson Digital Services we accelerate the latest innovations delivering best in class Portfolio with leading technologies, built and delivered by the best people.
Ericsson Digital Services provides leading solutions and platforms in OSS, BSS, Core, Communication Services and Cloud Infrastructure. We are the partner of choice for Service Providers, combining 5G, Automation, ML/AI, Exposure, CI/CD, Distributed Cloud and Web scale with an iconic user experience.
The Portfolio strategy unit is responsible for:
- Portfolio strategic choices for the BA (products and services)
- Portfolio business performance review and analysis
- Evaluate technology and business disruptions
- Alignment across SAs and BAs on strategic portfolio topics
- Identify portfolio “white-spots” in strategic and adjacent areas
- Drive portfolio rationalization and lifecycle management
- Drive business decisions for products in early phases and across SA
- M&A portfolio strategy
- Serviceability and service portfolio mix
- Strategic engagement with Customers for validation and external feedback
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in Product Management and/or Strategy, additionally R&D, and/or Regions experience is a plus
- Strong leadership experience and track record
- Good business understanding and technical competence.
- Have a holistic view and ability to see the big picture
- Good understanding of BDGS portfolio (Products & Services) and ability to connect into business trends and disruptions
- Seniority to drive strategic discussions with other BA/GF/MA stakeholder and customer C-level
- Recruiter: Kamila Zych
- Please submit your application documents in English no later than by January 31st, 2020.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 314631