Ericsson is leading company within telecommunication industry. We are proud to be first in many technology innovations, we are leading in 5G technology.
We are in constant outlook for best industry talents to join our team and contribute to our company goals and mission.
This role is located in Ericsson Business Area Networks (BNEW), Sales and Commercial Management department.
BNEW portfolio is in constant evolution to create and sustain strong technical and commercial value proposition to our customers. Software component gets increasing weight in overall BNEW portfolio. It changes existing hardware and service-based portfolio offerings, as well as provides new opportunities for Ericsson to create new value propositions. This role is about constant commercial development of new innovative SW-based commercial models, tactics and value argumentation materials to enable Market Area Sales teams securing sustainable value-based SW sales, as well as developing of relevant commercial steering mechanisms to secure commercial governance. In this role an individual works closely with BNEW Product Management team providing relevant commercial insights for SW-related product and strategic decisions.
The role requires high performance in key dimensions such as strategic problem solving, innovation thinking, project management and facilitation skills.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop and communicate commercial strategy for BNEW Software portfolio fully aligned with main stakeholders across BNEW Sales and Commercial Management and Product management:
- Work jointly with Product Management on defining long-term strategic goals for BNEW SW products
- Build competitive commercial strategy assets including payment and price models, price setting and calibration mechanics for specific SW products, as well as selected commercial T&Cs
- Provide regular commercial insights to BNEW Product Management and Business control on defined SW strategy execution
- Development of techno-commercial value argumentation, supporting value calculator tools, sales tactics materials jointly with BNEW cross-functional teams and Technical Sales Support
- Align product packaging and licensing capabilities with SW commercial strategy and commercial models
- Define commercial delegation rules and mechanics for assigned SW portfolio
- Contribute to cross-functional teams working on business development of new business models or new use cases setting thought framework to define relevant SW-related commercial strategy aspects
- Support BNEW cross-functional teams to drive improved SW sales approach in customer units
- Support in pre-PRT commercial offerings
- SME support to BNEW cross-functional teams to customize and adapt commercial strategy for Customer engagements
- Build knowledge and competence around SW commercial strategy and tactics in BNEW Sales and Commercial Management and the broader commercial and sales community in Market Areas
- Case studies, new SW products, tactical handling instructions, CI and Hot Topics
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in Software Sales, Business Management, Business development, Commercial Management or Strategy
- Degree in technology/business
- Technical competence in RAN and Core areas
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with good business sense and market understanding
- Strong and effective communicator, assertive influencer with good organizational effectiveness
- Personal integrity and good professional reputation
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Innovative thinker and open-minded for change
- Experience in Business development or new Business Model innovation
- Ability to split complex problems into solvable roadmap
- Structured working style and ability to define and execute on set working priorities, well managing working complexities and ad-hocs
- Proven team player able to look beyond immediate responsibility areas and work to achieve best overall result for Ericsson
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Primary location for this role: Kista, Stockholm
Why is Ericsson a good place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. Often, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 313989