Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
PTP Services within Finance Control and Business Services is looking for a new member of the PTP Business Relationship team to interact with global stakeholders, mainly within Category Sourcing, for Purchase to Pay.
The role means managing stakeholders connected to Category Sourcing, Supply and other participants within the Purchase to Payment process by being a trusted business partner from the Purchase to Pay unit. This role requires that the employee achieve results in a complex matrix organization through influence, negotiation, persuasion, facilitation and collaboration.
You will be the face of the Purchase to Pay Organization to both external and internal business partners in multiple countries, organizations and customer units.
You will also:
- Drive PTP performance, process adherence and efficiency
- Create business improvement plan for assigned area of responsibility and drive change accordingly
- Drive Automation deployment
- Provide training to stakeholders and end users
- Perform change management and business readiness functions for improvement projects
- Provide feedback and create new demands to relevant Process Owners and improvement teams to ensure PTP process meets business requirements and objectives
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- University degree or equivalent working experience
- Good knowledge in the PtP Process
- EBP knowledge
- Excellent level of Problem Solving and Strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Persuading & Influencing skills
- Negotiation and argumentation skills
- Excellent ability to operate in cross-organizational environment
- Business oriented, well-structured and organized
- Experience of reporting and presentation to senior management
- Analytical and structured
- Change and improvement management skills
- Ability to see the E2E and having a holistic mind set
- Team player used to work in virtual team.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.