The Senior Corporate Investigator role is a member of the Corporate Investigation team within Group Function Legal and Compliance. The team is responsible for conducting internal investigations of possible violations of the Ericsson Code of Business Ethics.
A team of senior corporate investigators conducts investigations concerning:
- Alleged fraud.
- Regulatory breaches.
Other matters that may seriously impact vital interests of the Group. The Corporate Investigation team is currently being built up and consequently there is room for individual initiative and drive. Ericsson’s business is international and highly complex and is experiencing rapid and fundamental organizational changes which strongly impact the number of potential investigations. The CI team need to have a strong understanding of the business and be well connected and closely integrated with all parts of the organization (e.g. divisions, management, finance organization). Approximately 400 complaints are processed annually and depending on the magnitude of investigation efforts the team need to be able to quickly take on complex and large projects.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing corporate investigations including financial forensics.
- Financial and document analysis and review.
- Monitoring incoming whistle-blowers in the Reporting Tool “Compliance Line” and regular risk analysis based on incoming cases.
- Interacting and liaising with key functions such as Legal Affairs/ Compliance Office, Internal Audit, Security and other relevant units.
- Master’s degree in e.g. Finance & Business Administration, Science, Law or other relevant degree.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- 10 years’ work experience from legal or compliance or corporate investigation background .
- Experience from compliance work and specifically from the area of sourcing.
- Experience from complex international companies.
- Data analytics an advantage.
“We will not be providing a work permit/visa,relocation assistance for this position.”
Tag: MOAIHJ HJ *LI-AS2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Singapore (SG) || || Singapore || SharedServ
Req ID: 313642