Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for an Implementation Manager who will coordinate and follow up the Radio Sites Implementation activities throughout Greece, from BoM review to Site Acceptance.
You will be responsible to secure the Implementation of Radio sites in quality and according to the Ericsson Delivery processes and tools, always based on customer specifications and continuously, interacting with the Ericsson Project members, Ericsson subcontractors and the Operator.
What you’ll do?
• Review and understand of Radio & Transport Work Orders and BOQs prepared by the Customer
• Upload all data needed on Ericsson tools after the WO assignment to the subcontractor
• Review Site Survey Reports prepared by the subcontractor. Finalize the Implementation
• Send the SSR to customer and finalize the implementation solution.
• Review the Installation Material Orders prepared by the subcontractor
• Handle the Installation Material orders to Suppliers.
• Assure and follow up that milestones related to deliverables are kept by the subcontractors, Suppliers and Customer.
• Support the onsite team with any implementation issues during the installation phase
• Review the Site Folders and as Built Drawings provided by the subcontractors
• Initial/High level acceptance of site (installation, acceptance reports)
• Give the green light to Ericsson’s Project Manager that site is ready. (data, WO, IM, solution are OK)
• Deliver the SFs and as built folder to the Customer
• Communicate the internal or customer’s quality audits’ results to the subcontractor
• Follow up that all issues related to quality audits are answered and closed
What you´ll need?
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on technical bachelor level
• Min 5 years of experience in RAN site implementation in the Greek market
• Domain experience: RAN, Base Station, MW
• RAN and MW Swap experience on site
• Excellent skills in Organizing and supervising of technical works on site. (Civil Works, Power, Telecom Equipment Installation)
• Knowledge on commissioning and Integration of Radio Base Stations and Microwave equipment of various technologies (Ericsson, NSN, Huawei, Alcatel)
• Preparation and review of technical documents related to field activities (Site Survey Reports, Installation Materials Orders, Site Folders, As Built Drawings)
• Coping with pressures and setbacks
• Delivering results and meet customer expectations
• Planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge and high awareness of Health & Safety
• Be an Active Team player
• Knowledge on Ericsson and non-Ericsson Radio Access and Microwave products
• Knowledge of Installation Material for Radio Sites Implementation
• Excellent handling of English language both written and oral
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary Package,
• Rich benefit package
• Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
• Clearly defined career paths
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
• Work – life balance.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
MELA HJ, HJ