Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
Ericsson IoT Accelerator is a connectivity platform (provided as a service) for mobile operators to provide M2M connectivity towards enterprises. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, device management and operator and enterprise self-service portals.
IoT Accelerator Connectivity Management is looking for Summer Trainees. You will be working as a team member within one of the development teams located in Ericsson R&D Center Finland in Jorvas.
We expect you to have:
- Ongoing studies heading for BSc/MSc degree
- Practice of Java (and/or Object oriented design)
- Experience of Linux and scripting skills (Perl, Shell, Python, XML, Java script
We also appreciate if you have:
- Experience in Web portal and UX technologies
- Experience in Oracle BRM and SOA – Service Oriented Architecture
- Understanding of test planning, test analysis and test execution
- Skills of implementing test scripts and automating the execution of them
- Capabilities to analyze test results and report faults
- Business and customer focused mindset
- Flexibility in dealing with changing situations
- Good communication and networking skills
- Understanding of the lean and agile principles
We offer You
- Possibility to build your career, learn and develop together with others in a truly international company with 40 different nationalities in our Jorvas office only
- Possibility to shape the future and build the Networked Society
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym, tennis & football field and own cafeteria just to mention a few.
Interested? Apply online now with your application letter, CV and study transcripts.
We are looking forward for your application at the latest by 10th of February!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT; Stud&YP
Job details: Developer