Are you passionate about helping others to develop and be the best version of themselves? Do you enjoy working in a high performing, fast paced team that loves to deliver impact and have a lot of fun?
If so, we want you on our team!
We are looking for a top talent to work in our Talent Management team within Group Function HR, to support and drive process/solution design and delivery. As a Talent Management SME, you will work in close alignment with other Talent Management Subject Matter Experts and high level stakeholders from the business at a global level.
This is an exciting time to join the Talent Management function at Ericsson as it continues to design and develop ways of working to help Ericsson deliver on our strategy by engaging and developing our people.
You, as the ideal candidate for the role, are experienced working with senior stakeholders and are passionate about creating a great employee experience.
You have experience designing and delivering innovative talent strategies and solutions in a growing business environment. You have the ability and drive to map out the talent capability in a global context, creating and nurturing a talent pipeline. You are someone who thrives in a high paced environment where there is autonomy to make decisions and willingness and accountability to drive for innovation and business results.
Talent Management – helpful experience
- Translates business strategies into a people strategy
- Researches best practices on talent and career management within the learning and development community along with various other industries
- Assists in the setup of talent and career management system
- Creates and updates qualification standards, competency identification and development tracking for different job families
- Develops interventions from assessment, design and implementation to operationalize the talent and career management system
- Monitors and evaluates the company’s talent and career management program
- Consults Unit Head’s in designing long-term career development plans for their organizations
- Identifies critical roles and focuses efforts in fast-tracking the development of these missing competencies
- Implements and monitors the succession management process to manage transitions of employees
- Designs a monitoring system to track the progress of multiple organizations
Must have skills:
- Strong communication, relationship building abilities
- Great influencing skills and capabilities to work in a matrix organization. You are a driver, a pro-active individual who can think outside the box in order to find innovative solution
- Flexibility, independence, initiative and resilience to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of business strategy and practices
- Outstanding team work, networking and collaboration skills
- Loves contributing to a diverse, high performing team with creative ideas, a growth mindset and appreciation for the synergies that the team creates.
- Can balance strategic thinking and operational execution
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent in English
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Management
Application process: Welcome to apply with resume in English.
As the selection and interview process are ongoing the position can be filled before application end day. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible and no later than 31th of January.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the Hiring Selina Millstam at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position and for recruitment process contact senior recruiter Nina Juthage at email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 312982