Functional Area : Service Delivery
Location: Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia
Travel Requirements : 25%
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
We are now looking for a Security Specialist to drive the design, implement and manage security frameworks for customer project deployments. Provide specialist security knowledge and advice to the Ericsson Project organization. Develop governance models, process, methods, tools and training to enable the organization to adequately assess security and ensure effectiveness of security programs and controls.
Analyze; changes to the business environment, corporate audit reports, security assessments, incidents, new threats and vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for improvements.In the event of failure in protection ensure that failures are; logged, appropriately managed and investigated in a fair and unbiased manner, and Improvements opportunities identified and implemented.
- Provide input to security strategy development and target setting based on own specialist knowledge and intelligence analysis
- Formulate directives, instructions and standards in line with EGMS (Ericsson Group Management System), management direction and applicable best.
- Deliver expert support in own area of competence
- Translate business needs into security solutions
- Manage investigations according to the standards needed to meet internal and external requirements on the investigative process
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min years of experience: 10 years
- Domain experience: Cloud, Infrastructure, Mobile Network
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, BCM (Business Continuity Management) and other management system standards
- Strong technical experience and skills in the following areas:
- Secure Coding practices
- Network Security and Security Architecture
- Information security standards
- Cloud Architecture and Cloud Security
- Personal integrity, data retention legislation, e.g. EU 95/46/EG, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), Cybersecurity & Privacy regulation
- Infrastructure solutions
- IP networks, Operating Systems and Databases
- Capability to evaluate solutions from a security perspective and have technical discussions with the development teams about how to address security concerns.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 312962