We are now looking for a Financial Analyst to review, analyze and report the Financial Progress and deliver actionable advice and recommendations based on findings to drive financial performance of the organizational unit ES SAN in APAC. In this role, you shall also coordinate and drive the financial planning process of an Ericsson organization ES SAN in APAC (including forecast) in the short to medium term in accordance with global standards.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Drive adherence to Financial Governance
- You will drive financial planning (including forecast process) for ES SAN in APAC
- Influence performance improvements from business analysis
- Secure business performance in period end closing
- You innovate and drive reporting and analytics solutions
- Education: A degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience from relevant position within Ericsson or relevant position at an external company giving the ability to act and perform the duties of the role Financial Analyst.
- Accounting & Reporting Skills
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Financial modeling knowledge
- You are capable of adapting & Responding to Change
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- You have experience inventing and innovating
- Good knowledge of all applicable administrative systems (SAP, BW, BO)
- Good knowledge of Ericsson’s organization and financial model
- Tableau and/or Power Bi experience is a merit
- Excel, VBA, competence is a merit
- Communication and English skills
- Product and/or R&D experience is a merit
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 312948