Location: United Kingdom (Reading) or Romania (Bucharest)
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are now looking for a Tax Manager for Western and Central European region with specific focus on the UK to ensure tax legislation is followed, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting. The tax manager will be responsible for tax specialist activities as follows:
- You will manage Direct and Indirect Tax including withholding tax
- You will be responsible for management of Transfer Prices and providing Tax advice
- You will manage reporting, tax audit and compliance
- You will manage M&A Financial Due Diligence (FDD) & Finance Integration and EOM Compliance
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Tax Law, Finance and/ or Accounting, or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in local and international tax legislation
- Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Model knowledge
- Must be a fluent English speaker
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression? Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals? Are you looking for a role that offers flexible working?
If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Tax Management Job Stage 07