Packet core (BDGS) develop and deliver packet core solution for mobile networks. With us at BDGS you’ll be part of the next step in development of our products. We enable millions of simultaneous connected mobile users while handling traffic from IoT to 4K video in Gbit speeds. BDGS will become the partner of choice of Telecom operators using the latest technologies in cloud and automation to manage complexity so the ambitious can differentiate with TCO (Total cost of ownership) efficient solutions for programmable 4G and 5G networks, automated operations and digital engagements.
We are currently looking for an Operational Product Owner (OPO) for the area “Cloud Native Platform” within PDG Mobility to deliver Cloud Native products to meet our new demands for flexible, fast, scalable, innovative 5G-networks.
The OPO role is to maximize return of investment for their area by focusing on alignment, reusability and technology leadership for the area while translating business value into product realization for their area.
Cloud native development is an area within packet core 5G networks and aims to create a common architecture for all Packet Core Network functions optimized to execute in cloud environments.
Technology utilized include container technology like Docker and Kubernetes, microservices architecture and databases like Redis. Cloud Native Platform is currently a key area of packet core controller (PCC).
We stand at the forefront of Agile software development, using methods and principles from Lean, Agile and Scrum methodologies to create a product that excels. Early customer and stakeholder interaction are a key element in our development process. We rely on team collective responsibility to complete all tasks according to a prioritized backlog.
To expand our organization’s capability and responsiveness towards market needs we are looking for ambitious, intelligent, creative and inspiring individuals to join us. We provide a fun and challenging environment where you can grow and help to inspire your colleagues to further growth.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Prioritize the feature backlog and make sure it is visible, and transparent.
- Secure that the team knows what we do and why we do it to ensure high team motivation.
- Responsible for the F0-F4 (pre study to release) decision for their features.
- Initiate Feature Analysis/Quick Study involving General System managers, Design Architects, Technical Test Coordinator, Test Architects etc. and verify that the solution has the right scope fit for the purpose.
- Explain the Feature value to stakeholders e.g. value slides.
- Communicate, coordinate and align with both internal and external stakeholders, customers, CU (Customer units) etc.
- Develop business and technical understanding within the domain.
- Discover value, improvements, technical debts and make adoptions together with XFT (Cross functional teams) for placement in Product Backlog.
- Synchronize with other OPO’s / APO’s (Area product Owners).
- Ensure that the solutions designed by XFT are cost efficient.
- High business understanding.
- Good understanding of the domain/area.
- Good communication skills. (Be able to communicate with stakeholders, operators and customers at different levels).
- Team player and good people skills.
- Be able to take decisions.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an OPO/PO (product owner) or similar.
- Drive commitments with high energy
- Experience working according to Lean and Agile way of working
Furthermore, as our OPO’s are one of the leaders in the organization and around the teams, it is important for you to have a high interest in people, processes and technologies.
We also believe you are passionate about Lean and Agile development and your competence will help us evolve in this area.
Do you recognize yourself and want to join a great team? Please send us your application!
Primary location for this role: Lindholmen, Göteborg
Last day to apply: The recruitment process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Kindly note that we cannot accept application sent via email.
If you have any specific questions please contact Senior recrutier at mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 312743