Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Improvement and Performance Trainee for an internship of 12 months to support in department activities.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, align and prioritize potential change areas, based on customer and business needs
- Inspire change and improvements within and across functions/units, processes and value flows
- Support, facilitate and integrate changes in the organization/function
- Provide analytical expertise to initiatives, business flows and functions
- Actively lead the portfolio of changes
- Actively drive the target setting and performance management
- Manage improvement and performance management competence
- Improvements may be run in different ways: work streams in major strategic/transformation initiatives, projects/programs/line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day/continuous improvements.
What You’ll Need:
- Education: A degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, IT or the equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing financial data
- Expert in Excel including Pivot tables, macros,...
- Good analytics skills
- Networking capabilities and communication skills
- Adapting & Responding to Change. Knowledge in Lean, 6 sigma or Agile valuable.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations,
- Planning & Organizing
- Innovative approach and willingness to approach change
What We Offer:
- Paid internship and flexible working environment,
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
- Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || Stud&YP
Req ID: 312624