Solution Line NFVi unit is a part of Solution Area cloud and NFV infrastructure. This solution line belongs to Business Unit Digital Services. Solution Line NFVi is a product management organization, consisting of strategic product managers, portfolio managers and release managers. The organization is a multi-cultural setup, and the majority of the resources are located in Kista, Stockholm.
We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager to join the NFVi solution team. We are now about to launch a new product concept within our NFVI solution, consisting of cloud infrastructure operational tools covering: FCAPS, Data analytics including AI, Infrastructure LCM, Cloud capacity forecasting.
We are seeking for a person with practical experience from network operations in combination with experience from product management roles. Technical areas associated with the role is: NFVi, Openstack, Kubernetis, SDN, and computer/networking/storage hardware management.
As Strategic Product Manager, the purpose of the job role is to handle product(s) from strategy to end of life. Exceeding expectations from the market and maximizing profitability when appropriate, considering dependencies and prioritizations within Ericsson.
You, as the successful candidate for the role will:
- Manage the “OMV”-portfolio as well as drive competence and business readiness
- You will handle the solution development as well as control and plan the product
- Handle requirements and assignments
- Support and market portfolio sales and solution
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing
Key Qualifications and Core Competences:
- Minimum years of work experience: 10 years of experience from product management roles
- Domain experience: O&M, LCM solutions and from NFVI/ cloud infrastructure
- You will need excellent presenting and communicating skills
- Sound knowledge of product management
- Genuine interest in/knowledge of business management
- Genuine interest in product architecture and technology
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Please note that, you need to submit the application in English, and we do not accept any applications via email.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 312429