Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Currently we are looking for an Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Subject Matter Expert.
About the role:
We are now looking for an Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive EHS support for relevant Ericsson organizations, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with EHS requirements and procedures. You will join a global team and have a high diversity in your job.
- Deploy Group EHS Policies and Directives in the Netherlands
- Define and execute EHS programs and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Review risk assessments, prepare emergency response plans and conduct incident investigations
- Monitor, control and report EHS performance and compliance (e.g. through site inspections throughout the Netherlands)
- Provide functional EHS expertise and deliver EHS trainings to employees and suppliers
- Education: A recognized formal EHS qualification degree or diploma in Hogere Veiligheidskunde
- Mechanical – or electrical engineering background is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experienced with EHS regulations and standards (e.g. work at height, electrical safety, non-ionizing radiation)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Driver's license
What we offer
- International organization powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package, annual bonus
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Exposed to the most recent trends of global technology such as IoT, 4G & 5G.
- Company car
We’ve made it our business to make a mark. With patents for life-enhancing technology to our name, we’ve never had a greater opportunity to drive change. Yet we are nothing without our people. Help us design the world's future and we’ll help you design yours. Are you in?
If you are interested in becoming a part of our Ericsson community as an Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Subject Matter Expert don’t hesitate to apply!