The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Technical Authority Expert that will be responsible for identifying automation opportunities, creating Automation requirements and clarifying queries from the scrum team and conducting user acceptance tests. Also the Technical Authority Expert is responsible for technology leadership, expertise & support extending through the full cycle of Create, Sustain & Evolve for its respective domain.
You will also:
- Support in developing & maintaining solutions based on automation use case candidates
- Support in investigation of the possible source of problems for the automation components
- Support in identifying Automation Opportunity areas and clarify requirements/user stories
- Develop, maintain & improve automated Service Delivery methodologies.
- Create & guide Ops in creating MOP, audit existing MOPs and challenge implementations based on newest automation practices
- Provide Technical expertise / clarifications / alternatives for simplifying automation solutions
- Work closely with Scrum Teams across the automation development from Idea to Delivery and provide with Telcom Technical Expertise
- Lead User Acceptance Tests and highlight deviations / Bugs / Defects
- Provide an active role in mitigating technical(TELCO) impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Support to identify Automation Opportunities within the Telecom Operations
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom);
- Multi-technology, multivendor previous exposure
- End-to-end knowledge if the system & service architectures
- End-to-end multidomain automation projects implementation & automation improvements
- Escalation support experience
- RPA know how
- Tools: 1fm, 1tm,nim,wfm
- Core (IP/PS, CS/IMS)
- Mate, Enable and Ran, TX, PLTE – nice to have
- Automation experience
- Data driven
- Persuading & Influencing skills
- Deciding & initiating action.
Benefits to suit your dreams (or What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 311826