We are now looking for a Strategic Product Manager to join our team, are you the person who wants to take the opportunity to shape the future of IP technology?
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! We’re a global team of approx. 30,000 in 93 countries, with 126 nationalities represented. About half of us work in R&D, approx. 6,000 in Group Supply and 5,000 in Service Area Networks. Together we create future-proof, scalable network architectures in an industry that is constantly on the move. Our approach is simple: we build solutions that empower our customers to meet tomorrow’s demands. 5G is happening now, with the first commercial launches implemented today.
As Strategic Product Manager, the purpose of the job role is to handle product(s) from strategy to end of life. Exceeding expectations from the market and maximizing profitability when appropriate, considering dependencies and prioritizations within Ericsson.
- Manage the products as well as drive competence and business readiness
- You will handle the solution development as well as control and plan the product
- Handle requirements and assignments
- Support and market portfolio sales and solution
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in experience
- Several years of experience from IP networks and solutions
- Extensive knowledge of business and product management
- You will need to have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Creating and innovating
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- You will need excellent presenting and communicating skills
- Relating and networking
- Deciding and initiating action
- Planning and organizing
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Sound knowledge of product management
- Genuine interest in/knowledge of business management
- Genuine interest in product architecture and technology
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Last day to apply: June 30
Primary location for this role: Gothenburg or Kista
Contact person: Recruiter Anna Magnusson at email@example.com
Hiring Manager: Anders Ernstsson, Head of Routers & Business Operations
Curious to know more about the life at Ericsson? Meet some of your future colleagues and watch our People film.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 311463