Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is looking for:
Java / Go Developer – Split/Zagreb
UDR microservice development team is looking for exceptional and passionate candidates to join our successful international team. If you have an interest in pursuing simplicity in products, ways of working, and organizations we want you!
As a developer, you would have an opportunity to work on projects intended for both telecom operators and enterprises. You would be at the source of technology shift towards 5G core network and would contribute to transforming great ideas into reality for people around the world every day.
We are looking for candidates having:
- Background in Java and/or Go development
- Desire for creating clean code
- Experience with virtualization / containers / cloud: knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or OpenStack/VMWare
- Drive for continuous adoption and integration of new technologies into design
- Willingness to contribute to the latest technology trends
- Passion for automation
- Consistent contribution to product functionality
- Knowledge about agile methodology
- Interest in working in multicultural teams
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Courage to experiment, fail and learn from the experience
- Ambition for technical excellence
- Proactivity & autonomy in technical leadership
- Desire to work in highly collaborative environment
- Innovative mindset
Following would be considered a plus:
- Experience in working with Java Spring Framework
- Experience in working with test automation
- Experience in working in cloud native, microservices architecture
- Drive your own self-development and learning
- Supportive environment where transparent feedback and comments are encouraged
- Being a central part in making 5G and IoT a reality
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree
- Proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.