Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson :
We are now looking for a Process Consultant who will secure delivery performance in alignment with the business case and managed service targets through end to end MS Processes engagement. He / She will be responsible to secure the development and implementation of Processes framework acorss MS contracts. He / She will also be responsible to ensure quality and compliance of the processes being deployed and executed for the services delivered from our MS delivery unit's either global or local in accordance to the expected levels agreed in the Working Level Agreements (WLA); to develop and secure the effective understanding and implementation of Processes within Ericsson's MS deliveries based on global process frameworks(ITIL) and as per the the customer requirements.
You will also:
- Manage business development for Managed Services Processes & Compliance Management (Pre-sales, aftersales, business development, MS Processes & MSTOP Process framework across MS Business, BU’s, RFP responses etc.)
- Deliver consulting services projects, managing risks and time and cost within consultancy assignments
- Work with Head of MS Processes Quality and Compliance Management and different MA’s and BU’s to manage complex assignments of Processes Development, Deployment, and its LCM.
- Take business discussion with different business units across Managed Services to develop process deployment solutions to fit for the purpose of MS delivery.
- Conduct on-site workshops and assessment (during Due-diligence and Process deployment planning phase) including educating, analyzing, and documenting the applicability, presenting benefits and estimating cost for execution phase.
- Conduct audits and assessment as Lead Auditor, as per the assignment from Audit and Assessment Program Manager.
- Support MS Process Expert in solutions preparation and Process Development phase.
- Support MA activities (knowledge sharing activities with Operational staffs of different MS contracts, Process related Governance and meetings)
- Provide support, guidance and mentorship to Process Specialists.
- Drive knowledge sharing within MS Processes group, SDU’s and different stakeholders in the organization.
- Provide training of process contents, consultancy solutions, Process deployment methodology, audit work etc. outside own organization upon request.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable process development
- Participate in Portfolio and Benefits Governance to manage CR on MS Process Portfolio.
- Perform adherence to time reporting (Leaves, Training, Productive Hours) in Tool as per the Organization policy.
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
- Bachelor\Diploma of Engineering.
- Industry experience: at least 8 years
- Trained/certified Process framework (ITIL, eTOM, BPMN) and ISO Standards (ISO9001, ISO 27001, ISO 22301).
- Knowledge of MS blueprint, MS strategy, Adherence to MSTOP Process framework
- Experience and hand on in Managed Security services and Customer Experience Management processes frameworks
- Experience in running Quality Projects with Six Sigma Certification would be given preference.
- Experience in change management/problem management/incident management
- Leadership competence
- Presentation skills
- Excellent, Spoken, written and Communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-culture and global teams
- Ability to manage complex stake holder demands
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.