We are now looking for a Supplier Quality Lead Engineer. In this role, you will be Supplier Quality Assurance Responsible for Supplier Production Process Capability and Supplier Quality Performance in the supply chains. You will highly impact the fulfillment of all Sponsor requirements.
You will establish and maintaining processes, frameworks and infrastructure compliance in terms of supplier quality assurance.
You will also drive supplier and sourcing process and product quality activities with input from product road maps and supplier performance as part of SRM framework and category management and act as Point addressing customer concerns and questions.
- You will secure Supplier Production Process Capabilities and Supplier Quality
- Develop and provide training
- You will establish and Maintain Supplier Quality Assurance Governance
- Communication and reporting
- And you will develop and maintain processes on Supplier Quality Assurance
- Education: University degree in a technical subject
- 3-5 years of experience in production and/or product development
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Local laws & Regulations knowledge
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Sourcing practice, process and strategy knowledge
- Supply chain and supply process knowledge
- Hardware Development process knowledge
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 311307