We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. This position will be accountable for the new 5G business development area, especially LTE/5G consulting and AI/Automation. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful for the new area of technology.
- Responsible for service business expansion to MNO typically LTE/5G NW consulting and AI/Automation.
- Identify named accounts and channels, establish and enhance relationship with key decision makers.
- Know-how and know-why customer strategy & pain points of service and AI/automation business.
- Leading business development and channel development on service and AI/automation business.
- Operating sales projects to win.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of experience of relationship sales and 5 years from the IT industry
- Excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, and interact internally/externally involving people with diversified cultural backgrounds.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented and highly independent
- Eager and Quick learner
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Customer and market insight
- Engagement and negotiation skills
- Language: Japanese fluent, and English business level
- Positive attitude to new challenges and uncertain situation
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- Leadership experience is plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Account Manager Job Stage 06