Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Head L2 Core(CS, PS, IP) Operations: Noida
Ericsson has been at the forefront of communications technology for more than 140 years in the rapidly changing environment of telecommunications. We are the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks.
We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services.
If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. As an Head L2 Core(CS, PS, IP) Operations we are looking for future leaders with Entrepreneurial & Service mindset to influence and deliver results.
As the Head L2 Core (CS, PS, IP) you will take ownership of the customer relationship, and will ensure the correct and proper delivery of L2 operations for CS, PS and IP core domains.
- Ability to manage, 10 managers and team of 200+ engineers performing L2 operations and configuration of mobile core network (CS Core, Packet Core, IP Core)
- Competence development in team for multi-vendor and multi-domain expertise
- Right hiring and performance management in team and managers of the team
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
- Providing Technical guidance and Leadership to the core team
- SLA and KPI fulfillment across all customers
- Responsible to ensure that MSTOP guidelines and supporting work instructions are followed by team
- Responsible to improve domain/team perception
- Responsible to ensure the Change Management compliance as per Ericsson security and audit guidelines
- Implementation of Proactive & Reactive actions for all deviations to smooth operations
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 15-25 years of experience in mobile core(Circuit, Packet Core) networks
Education: Engineering Graduate
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 15 years of relevant work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.