Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
The Ericsson Security Manager is a visionary industry-leading product in security management and security assurance in telecom and network domains. By joining us, you have unique opportunity to work with group of extremely passionate and talented security and software development & operation professionals to build the next generation of security management and security assurance. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
As System Test Developer, you will have the following main responsibilities:
- Development of testing environments, tools, methods, and developer support
- Design and implementation of Continuous Integration pipelines, environments, and servers
- Product deployment and infrastructure development and support for virtual and cloud environments
- Designing secure architectures, integration and support of 3PP microservices
Characteristics of the professionals we are looking for:
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field/degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
- Expert Linux knowledge
- Advanced competence with:
- Testing Frameworks (eg. Robot Framework, Cypress)
- System Test planning, design, and implementation
- Test documentation and reporting
- Acceptance Testing
- Python, Bash, Git, Ansible
- Containers and orchestration (eg. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud and virtualization (eg. KVM, OpenStack, VMWare)
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Ability to see the "big picture"
- Willingness to spread knowledge across the team
Experience / competence that is seen as an advantage:
- Experience in Security Domain
- Experience working with geographically-distributed teams
- Experience with telecom networks end-to-end
- Experience working with firewalls
- Experience with network management solutions
- Competence with:
- Build systems, packaging (eg. Make, RPM)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, tools, testing, software delivery)
- Storage and networking skills
- Security mindset
- Systems thinking
What we offer you:
- Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from 40 different countries in our Jorvas office only
- Competitive Ericsson benefit package
- Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
- Learn more about working at Ericsson Finland:
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or latest by 15th of March!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Job details: Developer