Functional Area : Sales
Location: Sunway, Selangor, Malaysia
Travel Requirements : 50%
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
- Business development and management of Domain Sales resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives aligned to the evolution of Operation Support System (OSS) portfolio
- Act as a thought leader and position Ericsson as a strategic partner for Orchestration, Assurance and Analytics
- Advocate for the customer and team closely with Business Areas (BA’s) and Customer Units (CU’s); leverage deep connections to influence CU view to the Solution Area (SA) and vice-versa
- Effectively lead and manage a team of dotted line Domain Sales Manager (DSM’s)supporting various engagements
- Represent Ericsson at external events as business builder and speaker
- Be a part of the Digital Business Solutions (DBS) domain leadership team. Contribute to agreeing MA priorities, while representing the BA perspective
- Experience: Minimum 15 years of experience (out of which, 7 to 8 years in OSS)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- Functional/ Technical:
- Demonstrate high order competence in the OSS portfolio – Orchestration, Assurance, Analytics, Network Management
- Able to make compelling solution proposition, architecture, functional compliance, commercial structuring of OSS engagements
- Experience driving and developing innovative first-time solutions
- Ability to lead and influence solution and domain strategy – teams, customer and colleagues within the MA and SA
- Strategic Thinker & Results-oriented – Focus on driving OSS strategy in the MA to drive results across CU’s
- Customer Centricity
- Ability to partner with customer in highly collaborative value creation business solutions and complex commercial structures
- Ability to maneuver and align solution, scope in a very complex internal and external stakeholder environment
- Other unique requirements:
- Deep understanding of industry trends and competitive environment
- Lead in a matrixed organization
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Job details: Domain Sales Manager Job Stage 08