Do you want to be part of identifying and developing Ericsson’s future business? That is precisely our mission in Business Area Technologies and New Businesses (BTEB). With 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) at the doorstep, we are on the verge of unlocking the true business value of 5G and IoT by supporting telecom service providers to tap into multiple industry value chains. These technological platforms are the bedrock for entrepreneurship and value creation for the next decade, and this is the space Ericsson wants to be the leading force of innovation.
If you obsess over customers and desire accountabilities to fulfill this ambition, we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and technical environment at Ericsson. We are now looking for a IoT Campaign Manager to join our Marketing & Communications team for Business Area Technologies and New Businesses (BTEB).
Our exciting opportunity
As the Campaign Manager, you will …
- report to the Head of Campaigns and Activation and work closely with the entire campaigns team
- develop and manage marketing campaigns, both perception and sales enablement, based on strategic marketing plans
- drive development of creative messaging and content assets which includes but is not limited to customer reference cases, blog posts, webinars, etc
- define campaigns and outreach efforts that maximize lead generation and drive lead nurturing - working with the Demand Generation Manager to measure campaign performance and course correct when needed
- drive SEO effort
- package elements of content to be localized and executed regionally; liaise with market areas
- work with other business area’s campaign managers for cross topic activities
- evangelize the use of digital channels and features as integral parts of Ericsson M&C efforts - integrating digital and analog efforts
- bring digital-first thinking to help evolve digital marketing competence within team
- recommend and drive new ways of working to help us continuously improve
The objective of the role is to plan, develop and manage campaigns and outreach efforts that maximize perception and lead generation which includes the development of creative campaign content assets through three main initiatives:
- orchestrate campaign execution including high level multi-channel campaign planning (project management, performance evaluation and budgeting) to achieve expected outcomes
- working with portfolio marketing, communications, brand and agencies drive content development designed to cover each element of the customer journey
- work with Demand Generation Manager to activate content and measure performance
To be successful in this role you have …
- 10+ years’ experience, preferably with 5+ years in digital marketing
- experience driving global marketing campaigns
- strong focus on execution and measurable results
- highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects.
- working knowledge of tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (including SharePoint), and Salesforce
- familiarity with web content management systems (Episerver preferred)
- the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across a globally distributed team
- English skills (written and spoken)
You may also have…
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent training/experience
- Understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Ericsson knowledge
How to Apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson?
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible.
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 310725