We are now looking for an Intern to work with prototyping an intelligent trainer which facilitates the user to tune traffic model on Dallas(A Load Test Tool for Packet Core Product/Solution). We are aiming to reduce the tuning time from months to onw week.
- Take part in the Data Analytics and Machine Learning related Prototyping
- Customize Machine Learning (ML) algorithms for different use cases
- Compose the user guide of performing the demo of above PoCs
- Experienced with data analytics technology and tool, experience with structured and unstructured data and/or streams preferred
- Strong competence on programming such as Python. Familiarity with frameworks such as Pandas, scikit-learn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.
- Hands-on experience with ML algorithms such as Regression, Clustering, Boosting, SVM, deep-learning/reinforcement learning, etc.
- Experience on RMDBS e.g. MySQL
- Experienced with mobile network system is a plus
- Good communication skill
- Open minded
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Subjected in Mathematics, Statistics or a related field is strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 310587