- Take part in the 5G packet core Cloud Native related prototyping based on Cloud Native technologies (e.g., Kubernetes/Docker/Containerd)
- Containerize Edge Compute node, Center computer node for mobile network function.
- Take part in the carrier grade product development cycle from designing, coding, testing, and integration verification.
- Competence on programming such as Golang, C/C++, Python
- Hands-on experience on Linux OS
- Good communication skill
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or extensive experience in related area
Below experience would be a great plus:
- Experienced with Cloud technologies (e.g., Kubernetes/Docker/Containerd), experience with Virtualization (e.g., KVM, QEMU, Libvirt) preferred
- Experienced with HTTP2,RESTful
- Experienced with Istio/Prometheus/Helm/Redis
- Experienced with Linux IP networking and packet analysis (e.g., Ethernet, TCP/IP, Wireshark / tcpdump)
- Understand concepts such as cloud native, microservices including stateless and stateful services
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 310587