Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
Ericsson Finland employs close to 800 professionals, the majority of whom work in Kirkkonummi, 25 minutes away from the Helsinki city center. Our teams are very international with colleagues of over 40 different nationalities. Together with the Finnish network operators and 100 years of Finnish market experience, we are serving the data hungry nation with mobile technology enabling the benefits of digitalization across the sparsely populated country. Besides that, we focus on research and development especially in the areas of network security, IoT, cloud and 5G setting Ericsson amongst the 10 largest product developers in Finland.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
The Ericsson Security Manager is a visionary industry-leading in product in security management and security assurance in telecom and network domains. By joining us, you have unique opportunity to work with group of extremely passionate and talented security and software development & operation professionals to build the next generation of security management and security assurance. We will offer you a front seat in the fast-moving security domain and possibility to work with the latest tools and technologies.
As DevOps Trainee, you will have the following main responsibilities and oppotunity to develop yourself in:
• Security Monitoring, Analysis and Perform Mitigation, Securing SLA towards customer
• Perform Installations, Troubleshooting and Customer Support
• Drive Continuous Improvements of Products, Processes, and Documentation
• Log and track customer reported software defects, including software emergency patches
• Support development and services by scripting and providing technical expertise
Characteristics of the professionals we are looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field/degree or equivalent practical experience
• 1-2 years of professional experience as integration and/or operations engineer Customer Support Skills including communications, troubleshooting, and reproducing issues
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
• Experience with scripting (Python, Shell, Ansible)
• Expertise in telecom networks
• Experience in Platform monitoring
• Experience in DevOps for Cloud Solutions
• Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
• Flexibility with working time
• Experience in NW management solutions
Experience / competence seen as an advantage:
• Experience in Security Domain
• Experience with Cloud development/deployment tools like Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, etc.
• Previous experience with analyzing data from other vendor network equipment (Analysis experience with 3PP vendor data, 3PP node log files, data mapping)
• Experience working with geographically distributed teams
• API Knowledge (RESTful Web Services)
• Willingness to travel
What we offer you:
• Possibility to build your career; learn and develop in a truly international company with colleagues from over 40 different nationalities in our Jorvas office only
• Possibility to shape the future and innovate Technology for Good
• Different clubs and other leisure activities with amazing colleagues; free gym and tennis & football field just to mention a few
Approved security clearance is required for the position and will be carried out for the selected applicant.
(Security Clearance Act 726/2014)
Apply now or the latest 13th April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Job details: Developer