We are now looking for an Occupational Health & Safety Subject Matter Expert, to provide comprehensive Health & Safety (OHS) support for relevant organization, coordinate responsibilities to meet business needs and ensure compliance with Occupational Health & Safety requirements and procedures.
- You will deploy OHS Policy and Group Directives
- Define and execute OHS program and secure adherence to strategy and targets
- Monitor, control and report OHS performance
- Provide functional OHS expertise
- Education: A recognized formal OHS qualification e.g. degree or diploma
- Safety Management or NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or other recognized certification.)
- Min years of experience- 10 years
- Domain experience: OHS policies.
- Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility skills
- OHS knowledge and skills
- Persuading & Influencing
- Writing & Reporting
- Change & Improvement Management skills
- Multinational Organization Experience
- OHS policies implementation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || ServEng
Req ID: 310025