Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
Competency : BSS
To be Successful in this role , you must have :
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in operations and integration of ECE solution as second line Support & Maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Ericsson Charging Systems, eServ Global Voms/MPos, Huawei CBS/UCM is a plus.
- Must be hard working with positive attitude and willing to work in 24X7 work environment.
- End to end architecture knowledge ECE platform and applications over it
- Complete knowledge of internal ECE components
- Complete knowledge of external integration. In-depth knowledge of SS7, TCAP, MAP, SCTP, SIP and other signaling protocols
- Shell scripting, perl scripting, python scripting
- Knowledge of Linux / Solaris operating system
- Knowledge of databases including Oracle, MySQL
- Analyze application traces, debug logs and tcp-dumps
- Java, JBOSS, Java scripts understanding
- Weekly capacity report generation for SNA, PCC, CS/CPS and recommendation if any improvement required
- Analysis, assessment and deployment of new business requirements / change requests
- Resolve Customer complain / HPSM TTs as per SLA
- Processes and systems improvement, automation and Innovation
- Debugging of Vocabase plugin code in case of issues and recommend efficiencies in the code
- Managing incidents related to ECE
- Troubleshooting of toll free numbers
- Troubleshooting of calling cards cases
- Troubleshooting of carrier select and carrier pre-select numbers
Education: Graduate in Electronics/Computer Science or Similar
Minimum years of relevant Experience: 5+ of relevant work Experience
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.