- Board power solution and design for radio products, Baseband products and network router products.
- DCDC power solution design, including lightning protection, polarity protection, hot-swap, EMC filter, power stage and control loop design.
- Circuit simulation, power loss calculation and margin analysis.
- Isolated and non-isolated DCDC design, task force driving, performance improvement and verification.
- Schematic design, and Layout Design (guiding PCB engineer to do Placement and Routing).
- Document preparation, Sch, layout, margin analysis, signal plan, verification plan/report.
- Released products maintenance and root cause analysis
- Bachelor or above in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Automation Major.
- 2+ years working experience in power design, DC/DC area is a PLUS.
- Familiar with at least one of below converters：BUCK, BOOST, BUCK/BOOST, FLYBACK, Forward, Half-bridge, Full-bridge.
- Good communication and proactive attitude to corporate with other function teams (HW, Digital, Mechanics, thermal, SW design teams)
- On-hand skill in using lab equipment: DC source, Oscilloscope, Electrical load, LISN, Loop analyzer, etc.
- Priority considered if experienced on Electronics components reliability control and failure analysis
- Priority considered if knowledgeable on Semiconductor packaging technology and process
- “Can-do” attitude for challenges and technical problems.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional team.
- CET-6 or Above. Proficient in spoken and written English
- Electronics/Electrical engineering
- Hardware development
- Telecom industry
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 309425