We’re looking for an AI Industrialisation manager to join us as part of our Automation and AI business. We need someone who can work with our innovation and technical teams to put forward innovative large scale deployment for AI and Machine Learning working with Ericsson and multivendor IT solutions.”
The Industrialization Manager will lead a program to take AI (Artificial Intelligence) use cases from POC (proof of concept) to industrialized package for CoE (Center Of Excellence). Industrialization manager is a bridge between Innovation and Center of Excellence. Industrialization refers to activities involved in asset and capability creation for bulk adoption of AI use cases in Managed Services IT (MSIT) business to be used by the AI Centre of Excellence (CoE). Assets and capabilities should enable AI CoE to accelerate adoption of AI use cases into both ongoing MS IT business as well as new business opportunities.
Assets includes, but not limited to AI software package, Value Calculator, Sales Support Collaterals, solution description and support collaterals. Capabilities includes, but not limited to skills and resources needed for sales, discovery, design, development and support of AI use cases.
Industrialization Manager will be responsible for delivering a program comprising individual, dedicated industrialization projects that each target a specific solution area or use case type, so the ability to motivate many people and to deliver specific outcomes is a key skill for this role. Industrialization Manager will be responsible for running the projects to their conclusion.
The Industrialization Manager must be able to articulate the impact a technical solution can have on solving MS IT & ADM business problems.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Qualify the use cases for industrialization keeping in mind the customer pain points and business outcomes for MS IT & ADM domains
- Manage Industrialization project teams to deliver assets and capabilities for AI CoE
- Translate technical solution benefits into MSIT and ADM operational benefits
- Translate operational benefits into MSIT and ADM customer business benefits
- Represent MSIT and ADM occasionally at roadshows and events (public presentation/speaking)
- Accountable to drive, monitor and report progress of Industrialization projects to ensure consistent achievement of program goals
Education: You have a technical degree (eg B.Sc, M.Eng. in Engineering or IT-related disciplines) or a business degree (eg B.Ec) or any other related majors.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Project management skills with initiation and decision-making skills
- Motivation skills
- Good stakeholder management
- Excellent problem solver
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills at a technical level and business level
- Creativity and ability to work independently
- Ability to work well with people
Technical and process skills
- Strong operations knowledge in Telco IT & ADM domains is desirable
- Knowledge of BSS, IT Infrastructure and cloud domains is desirable
- Knowledge of machine learning, analytics and automation would be an added advantage
- ITIL and eTOM framework knowledge would be an added advantage