Ericsson SA MS IT & ADM Portfolio and Offering Team, a global team in Ericsson’s Managed Services Business Area, focusing on evolving MSIT and ADM’s business globally with next generation offerings. The team is now looking for a Portfolio Offering Manager who will lead the acceleration of offering creation around 5G and Edge.
The Portfolio Offering Manager will be responsible for conceptualizing the offering based on market trend and market need, creating the offering, validating the same with client and market areas and enabling go to market around this offering.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Offering development in the area of 5G, Edge and Cloud: Ideation to execution
• Work closely with other units to have aligned offering and narratives
• Enabling go to market team with new offering, with clear articulation of value propositions and positioning
• Taking part in key client presentation and supporting sales
• Tracking market penetration and RoI for the new offering, Driving continuous improvements
• Develop competence and knowledge sharing in your group and beyond
• 10+ years minimum experience
• Domain experience: 5G, Edge, Cloud
• Extensive knowledge of business and product management
• You will need to have excellent presentation and communication skills
• Creative and innovative
• Formulating strategies and concepts
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
How to apply?
Interested in joining our #TeamEricsson?
Feel free to apply and include resume in English, outlining how you meet the specific requirements of the position.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact the recruiter Marco Crosilla (email@example.com)
Please note that due to GDPR we cannot accept applications sent via e-mail.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 309303