- Be responsible for software design, development and maintenance of Cloud Hardware Platform Development Project.
- Involve in whole software development phases, include design, coding, testing, integration, release and documentation
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science, telecommunications,EE, mathematics or related field with strong foundation in mathematics and Computer Science.
- Proficient in programming language: C/C++. Other programming languages such as Java, Python are a plus.
- Experienced in BIOS, Linux kernel, Boot loader and other embedded system SW development.
- Experienced in device driver development, active contributor in Linux communities is a plus.
- Familiar with x86 processor system and/or PowerPC processor system. ARM processor system is also a plus.
- Knowledge or experience in could and virtualization technology is a plus.
- Experienced in network equipment and IP protocol are a plus
- Experienced in automation test and automation engines (such as TestNG/JUnit) is a plus
- Open mind and Innovative spirit
- Self-Motivated and good team player
- Fluent in English listening, speaking and writing.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 308785