1. Responsible for cooling solutions for Radio Base Station hardware.
2. Understand the requirements specifications from customer and system design, breakdown them into cooling solution level requirements.
3. Cooperate with Mechanical Designers and PCB Designers, to design cooling solutions, including climate units, fans, and heatsinks and so on.
4. To do thermal simulation for PCBs, enclosure of units and cabinets; provide analysis results of simulation and solutions for risks.
5. Study the latest thermal technologies and drive the implementation into the products.
6. Provide technical specification for outsourcing parts or units.
7. To optimize the climate units for manufacture and assembly and cooperate with engineers in global external vendors and Ericsson factories.
8. Cooperate with the R&D Center Sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspects.
9. To cooperate with the global Ericsson R&D designers, including but not limit to system design, radio & digital design, mechanical & thermal design, power design.
10. To do the root causes analysis of design & quality troubles and provide solutions.
1. Master degree or above in Thermal Engineering or equivalent. (Required)
2. Excellent theory knowledge of thermal theory and engineering, including calculation and simulation skills. (Required)
3. Excellent knowledge of computer assistant simulation tools such as Icepak or Flotherm. (Required)
4. Be proactive and accountable, result-oriented. (Required)
5. Good communication skills, think on others’ foot and willing to influence others. (Required)
6. Fluent oral & written English. (Required)
7. Basic knowledge of Wireless Communication systems. (Preferred)
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 308745