- Design mechanical structure of Radio Base Stations (RBS), including enclosure and internal structure/interconnection.
- Calculate, simulate and test to verify the mechanical design, including strength analysis, tolerance chain analysis, verification etc.
- Design for RBS operation in harsh environment.
- Make 3D models and 2D drawings for manufacturing.
- Provide technical specifications for outsourcing parts.
- Analyze and solve product problems for products in field.
- Cooperate with PCB design to create electronic Computer Assistant Design (eCAD) files.
- Cooperate with the R&D Center sourcing staff dealing with external vendors in technical aspect.
- Cooperate with Ericsson factories and vendors globally to design for mass production.
- Cooperate with the global Ericsson R&D designers for innovative mechanical design.
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent theoretical knowledge of mechanical design, including calculation and simulation skills.
- Excellent skill to use CAD tools, such as Pro/Engineer and PDMlink.
- Good knowledge of material technology & manufacturing process.
- Fluent oral & written English.
- Be proactive, take accountability & result-oriented.
- Has curious & logic mind, good at analysis.
- Good at communication & team work.
- Research experience related to mechanical design. (Preferred)
- Good knowledge in the Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) area. (Preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Telecom Industry standards and Wireless Communication system. (Preferred)
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 308744