We are now looking for a IP RAN Engineert, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Telecomunication Engineer or similar
- Minimum years of experience: 4
- Domain experience:IP RAN
- Experience from work as an Integration Engineer
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
- Strong expertise on Cisco/Extreme switches.
- Good understanding of networking, IP, routing and able to do basic troubleshooting
- At least basic or good scripting skills
- MOP, Test Plan, TOL, Test Instructions, Acceptance Test, LLD
- Basic Automation skills and understanding
- Able to lead nightly MWs and communicate well with customer operation team
- Understand importance of documentation and information sharing with team
- Take ownership of tasks and drives
- Leading himself and small team if needed during troubleshooting
- Good communication and team player
- Proactive, Flexible, curious, eager to learn and engage with onsite team and customer
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 308642