Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Service Delivery Management Job Stage 06
Service Delivery Manager:
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Purpose of Job Role:
In this role you will own the customer relationship, ensuring delivery of Customer Support Services for the Ericsson product portfolio, towards service providers, predominantly in mobile networks but also including both system and hardware support. The SDM is responsible for the financial & commercial performance of delivered customer support services as well as setting up and meeting contractual budget whilst delivering Service Level Agreement (SLA)
In addition, the SDM will be an active contributor in the Sales process, identify new business opportunities and drive Add on Sales, in cooperation with the Account team.
The SDM will manage the contractual requirements towards the Customer Support organization
- 3-5 years experience within an IT/Telco organisation working in a Service Delivery capacity
- Experience in at least one of the following areas would be advantageous: Packet Core, Mobile Switching, IMS, Wireline, Cloud, IP Routers, Mobile OSS, or RAN 4G/5G
- Market insight as well as Financial analysis skills
- PROPS-C process and hardware services knowledge
- Change and improvement management skills
- Proven ability to promote knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Understanding of Trade compliance rules and regulations
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career with a company who can offer professional progression?
- Are you keen to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment with like-minded professionals?
- Are you looking for a role that offers the option of flexible working?
- If the answer is Yes to all the above, Ericsson offers all of this and more! Why hesitate to apply?