The driver role holds the overall DNEW responsibility across all units for driving our Requirement and Backlog Handling infrastructure and reports to the Head of DNEW Operations.
• Define our DNEW IT landscape for our main RH and BL tools including integrations and interfaces to other related tools in our PLM/ALM landscape
• Identify and initiate development of new interfaces
• Define migration strategies and initiate tool support to facilitate transformation towards new IT systems
• Drive applicable changes within our organization
• Maintain good interfaces with our tool suppliers (both internal product owners in Ericsson and external tool providers, to secure timely installations of new releases and prioritized support)
• Gather and prioritize IT demands for applicable systems
• Provide support on related applications and interfaces towards our organization
• Plan and secure/perform acceptance test of new application releases
• Active participation on PLM transformation activities
• Engineering University degree or equivalent
• 5 years wide Ericsson experience
• Thorough understanding of our IT landscape and tool interfaces.
• Long experience from working with tool vendors as well as internal product owners
• Hands-on experiences as an advanced tool user/champion in the area, providing support, education, requirement collection etc.
• Knowledge of performing tool configuration/setup and working with SDKs to develop the needed modifications and interfaces to the tools.
• Fluent in English
• High level of integrity
• High drive to deliver results
• Good leadership, communication and presentation skills
• High level of Ingenuity, thought leadership and drive to develop new ways of working
Application process: Welcome to apply with resume in English.
As the selection and interview process are ongoing, the position can be filled before application end day. Therefore, we welcome you to send in your application as soon as possible.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || R&D
Req ID: 308482