Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President, and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game-changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity. Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson We are now looking for an IoT IT Fulfillment Specialist that will be responsible for providing the Ericsson IoT Accelerator Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.) with the requested configurations in a timely and correct manner, according to a specified Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The role will be focusing on the allocation, implementation, configuration, activation, and testing of specific services or resources to meet the service or resource requirements.
You will also:
• Verify and implement procedural improvements and changes (down to the level of work instructions) for Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.) on IT nodes (Eg: Billing servers, Web Portal etc);
• Create, verify and maintain software scripts developed for automation of tasks related to the implementation of changes for Customers (Operators, Enterprises, etc.);
• Create Requirements Specification or Functional Requirements for software application development/improvements via a proactive approach and/or manager input and/or direct customer feedback;
• Create and maintain Work Instructions related to the tasks handled, proactively and/or according to manager input and/or direct customer feedback, whenever new software feature is delivered;
• Participate and provide feedback via internal reports in the testing of new software functionalities developed by Research & Development teams, as well as improving User Experience for software applications via Customer. How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed)
• BS/MS in computer science preferred or other relevant technical degrees;
• 2+ years of proven experience in IT&C;
• Team player and willing to share knowledge;
• Multi-tasking capabilities;
• A structured and organized way of working;
• Excellent communication skills in English;
• Analytical thinking, flexible attitude.
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
• Contract type: full time;
• 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 more days, because you deserve it!);
• WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
• Medical & life insurance;
• Career plan mentoring;
• Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
• Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
• Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled); • Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
• In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company; • Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams; • & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to presenting them to you, once applied.
You will have access to the latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work-life balance
Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT