At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing design optimization and audit of a network to meet customer requirements. The position is applicable for design & optimization of RAN, BBA, Transmission, Core, OM and Services Networks. You will be engaged in the whole process from pre-sales of services and networks to service delivery and acceptance.
The role focuses on executing design, audit and optimization of services, where you will be accountable for part of the solution and of the service process. Hereby, you should be able to keep time, performance and quality according to Ericsson requirements and customer contracts.
- Identify add-on sales opportunities
- You will assist in the development of a service proposal
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities
- You will collect and document customer requirements
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- Advanced technical knowledge in the network area of working (Radio, Transport, Core or Wireline)
- Knowledge of local OHS statutory regulations and group OHS requirements
- English Skills
You should also have
- Knowledge in 2g/3g /LTE radio optimization.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson tools like FAS,WMRR.
- Responsible for 2g/3g expansion who can check the parameters of network
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Côte d'Ivoire (CI) || || Abidjan || ServEng
Req ID: 307572