Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Tax Specialist for West and Central Europe region to ensure tax legislation, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting.
You will also:
- Manage Direct Tax including withholding tax
- Management of Transfer Prices
- Manage reporting, tax audit and compliance
- Give Tax advice
- Support M&A Financial Due Diligence (FDD) & Finance Integration
- Manage Ericsson Operational Model Compliance
- Collaborate with external stakeholders, advisors, auditing companies
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent
- Extensive experience in local and international tax legislation
- Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- English skill advanced - any other European language e.g. Hungarian is a plus
- Communication and collaboration skills
- High standards for quality and quantity
- Working in a systematic, methodical and orderly way.
Benefits to suit your dreams (or What’s in it for you?)
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Gym subscription;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting colleagues are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.